Loading books in your Kindle is so easy. Here’s some help to get you started...
1) Insert the DVD and open the file index.html.
2) Browse by Author / Title / Subject and download the book you wish to read (.zip)
3) Extract the .zip and locate the extracted .txt file. Rename the .txt by giving it a meaningful name, usually the book's title. Copy the book (ctrl+c or cmd+c).
4) Connect your Kindle to your computer via USB. Open Windows Explorer (PC) or Finder (Mac), locate the Kindle and navigate to the "documents" folder. Paste the book in that folder (ctrl+v or cmd+v). Make sure the book is in the “documents” folder in your Kindle.
5) Eject and enjoy reading your book!