How to apply a Screen Protector
This is the best tutorial we've encountered on how to apply a Screen Protector, to any device. The original article is from WikiHow and can be viewed here: http://www.wikihow.com/Apply-a-Screen-Protector . Although the images are from a mobile phone, the process is exactly the same for Kindles.
WikiHow's Guide on How to apply a screen protector:
Things You'll Need
- A good quality screen protector
- A microfiber cloth (included with our screen protectors)
- A soft cloth
- A credit card or similar to remove air bubbles
- At least 10 minutes
- This is best done after removing the factory packaging.
- Keep the sticky side of the screen protector down, dust is less likely to get stuck when you're applying it.
- Apply the screen protector as slowly and carefully as possible. There's nothing worse than a shaking hand when doing this.
- Don't touch the sticky part of the screen protector. Handle it like you would CDs (i.e. without touching the bottom).
- Alternatively, you can stick a piece of tape on the side of the screen protector (non-sticky side) to make it easier to place.
- By putting a drop of soap water on the screen before applying the screen protector, you can make it easier to remove bubbles. Just be careful not to apply too much.
- Do not get frustrated.
- Dust is everywhere. If you take too long it will land on your screen.